Welcome to Royal Investment Group
After forty years in the financial service industry, we are proud to now be the Royal Investment Group. Our goal is to help you achive an above average return with below average risk.
Our investment philosophy is based on the belief that successful investing is every bit as much an art as it is a science. Our three rules are:
- The trend is your friend
- Don't fight the Fed
- Beware of the Crowd at extremes
The first two rules are easy. The third is much more difficult because it is counter intuitive to human nature. To buy when you are fearful and to sell when you feel greed is where the art comes in.having seen major bear markets in 1973-74, 1982, 1987, 2001, and 2007-08 bring fear to extremes, all followed by bull markets, has engrained this philosophy. Hence our motto, "Si vis pacen para bellum".
To help you achieve your Goals, we use a four step process:
- Discovery - Tell us everything about yourself. Not only your assets and liabilities but also your dreams and fears.
- Planning- Use the information we gather to customize a plan of action to help you meet your goals.
- Implementation - We have a great tool box to help you achieve your Goals:
- Independent stock and bond research
- Access to professional and experienced money managers for separate account management
- Great "Independent" trading partners for both bonds and equities.
- Monitoring - Constant communication with our clients, phone, e-mail and many face to face meetings to make sure we keep on track with both your goals and risk tolerance.
To help us achieve this, we have great partners:
- Mutual Securities Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, a premier brokerge firm founded in 1982. They act as our broker/dealer and affect trades with our custodian.
- National Financial Services LLC, a Fidelity Investments Company, Member NYSE/SIPC act as our custodian. Securities in accounts carried by NFS are protected by the Securities Invetor Protection Corporation ("SIPC") up to $500,000 (including cash claims limited to $100,000).
You get experienced professionals who understand the financial markets that you can rely on to provide you with unbiased advice and straight forward answers.